Dr. Mark Tager, author of the breakthrough book Feed Your Skin Right, has created Inside Skin Beauty, a ten-hour online professional training course for aesthetic, health & wellness professionals. It's a comprehensive overview of a new and fast-moving field of knowledge.
When you complete the course, you will gain the skills, competence, and confidence to bring the new world of personalized skin nutrition to your patients and clients.
Is this course for you? In this short video excerpt from the Inside Skin Beauty Course, Dr Mark Tager explains who the course is for, how the course content is designed and organized, what the course covers, and what benefits you can expect.
Now you can quickly become capable and competent
The Inside Skin Beauty online course is the newest, most comprehensive training on the subject of personalized skin nutrition. Master the distinctions of this fast-moving field. In three core modules, learn everything you need to bring this new offering to your practice as a premium cash-pay service.
Learn from the leaders
The Inside Skin Beauty course is led by Mark J. Tager, MD, Course Creator & Director. Throughout the lessons, you'll see and hear on-screen contributions from the Inside Skin Beauty faculty, 38 leading practitioners & experts who are already helping their patients & clients benefit from personalized skin nutrition. Their experience becomes an asset for you.
Our faculty members candidly contribute their knowledge & front-line experience. They share how they think, what they do, what they recommend. These are currently active experts who are already helping make personalized skin nutrition a reality. This is a priceless opportunity to learn how to improve your professional abilities and patient communication skills.
- Why radiant skin depends on personalized changes "inside out" AND "outside in."
- How to incorporate Inside Skin Beauty assessments into your practice.
- When to use dietary evaluation, blood tests, nutrigenomics, microbiome, and food sensitivity assessments.
- Why personalized skin programs deliver better patient outcomes.
- What steps to take to help patients discover a personalized program unique to them.
- The art of combining targeted diet, supplements, & topicals.
- How to discuss therapeutic options with your patients.
- An easy way to add multiple new revenue streams to your practice and what to charge.
- An advanced tool to increase patient compliance and improve outcomes.
- A "no-effort, no-hype" way to capitalize on sales of supplements and nutritionals.
- How delivering improved outcomes enhances patient loyalty and retention.
- Why offering these services gives you a competitive advantage.